Friday, July 18, 2014

Ricotta Chocolate Mousse and 2nd Anniversary bloggging

Who doesn't love easy desserts? well I am on top of the chart. I like to make easy and small quantity desserts because while baking a cake its too much quantity. Its not that I don't bake but only when I have enough people to share with it. otherwise keep on eating same thing for too long, makes me sick. So I always looking for after dinner dessert would be only for that night or if its like ras malai then two nights, that's it. So when I  have to use up ricotta, I made ricotta rasmalai and this mousse. Its says Ricotta chocolate but I didn't put too much chocolate, because I wanted to taste ricotta. You can add any fruit pulp, just make sure there is no water in it. I used chocolate wafers and just grated in it and mix it with ricotta. You can add chocolate sauce or cocoa powder too.  I dont like to make whipped cream, because you have to make that at home, when you can buy whipped toppings ready made in store why to bother making it at home, but if you are like making all at home, go ahead and make whipped cream and add it with ricotta otherwise whipped toppings works just fine, it is light and already sweeten , your work is done there.

So in other news, Today is my 2nd year in blogging, Its just seems like yesterday when I started it and in two years I made such a wonderful friends in all continents and make my little space in this blogging world. Got recognition and appreciation by winning competitions and still learning a lot day by day. And in our  life we are  at that age, where health is the most important factor for us and living in US where obesity is  very big issue, I try to spread word by cooking healthy dishes. I know everyone don't have same point of view, but this is my views towards food and living. When we were in our late 20s since then we started eating healthy so now in early 40s we are still going on strong and if GOD willing  we can continue this.

So from bottom of my heart, I am really thankful to all of you , all my family, friends and blogger friends , visitors who all come to my humble space and visit it, I really appreciate your visits and comments. Please shower your love to my space  and I will continue my work with all your support and love. Enjoy.

Ingredients :

1 cup Ricotta
3-4 tbsp sugar or as per taste
4 tbsp whipped topping
4 small chocolate wafers

Method:

Take ricotta in a bowl, just make sure there is no water in it.
Mix it with spoon or plastic spatula and make a smooth ricotta.
Add sugar and mix it nicely.
Then shred chocolate in it and mix it gently.
Add whipped topping and again fold it.
Take shot glass and fill it up
If you like reserve some chocolate to grate on top.
Cover with plastic wrap and let it set in refrigerator for  one hour.
Take it out after hour and enjoy it.




Hearth & Soul HopLink up your recipe of the weekDead Easy Desserts
Gayathri's Cook Spot hosted by Cookingwithsapana: Walk Through Memory Lane 2014
Zesty South Indian Kitchen - Tasty Recipes From All Over The World
#recipeoftheweek | A Mummy Too
5 Dead Easy Strawberry Desserts & Maison Cupcake’s challenge page

21 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary dear:)yummy mousse best for celebration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary dear!!! keep rocking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 2nd blog anniversary! And a mousse is the apt way to celebrate, looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for 2nd blog anniversary !! Mouse looks creamy and chocolaty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Dear......What perfect way to celebrate blog anniversary..the mousse looks so cream n yumm

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats for blog anniversary,,,desert looks yumm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats dear..that looks really yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your 2nd anniversary and all the best for many more to come

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your 2nd anniversary. Yummy dessert

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just like baking big cakes is only when there's a need. If not, I prefer simple desserts. Nice simplicity and just a small serving would be simply divine. Congrats on your 2nd anniversary. Looking forward to more fabulous recipes in your space.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on your 2nd blog anniversary,Linsy..way to go,yummy dessert too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy bloggy anniversary! Many, many more years of sucessful blogging to come!
    Lovely recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy blog anniversary, wishing you lots of wonderful posts ahead. I love the mousse it looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations on your second anniversary. That's a different mousse.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy blog anniversary:) yummy dessert for the SPL occassion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the 2nd blog anniversary... perfect dessert for the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this ricotta cheese version linsy!! you are so professional blogger with varied recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your second blog anniversary, Delicious chocolate mousse with ricotta, wishing many more happy years of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on ur blog's second anniversary hope u continue with the same vigor in the years to come.So true Linsy it is very easy to get obese here if we do not watch our diet.
    Yummy looking mousse to celebrate the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Many congragulations.This one is yum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at my blog. Your comments are very valuable for me so drop me a line.
Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Copy right

All recipes on this blog is copy righted by me, the blog owner.

Welcome all food lovers

Hi Welcome to my blog. I am stay at home mom with two cute kids, one boy and one girl and only masi of my amazing nephew. I love to cook and make new friends so lets start a new friendship. You can contact me at patel.linsy@gmail.com.


Labels

Followers

Flag Counter
myTaste.com
Top Food Blogs

Won Best Recipe from Arthy Shama

Won Best Recipe from Arthy Shama
Vegetable Deewani Handi

Winer of Best Recipe - Calzone

Winer of Best Recipe - Calzone
From Sowmya and Nithu's Space

Award from Rashmi from Aromatic Encounters

Award from Rashmi from Aromatic Encounters

Best Mexian dish award from Janet

Best Mexian dish award from Janet

Top Contributor Award

Expert Blogger Award from The Yogi Vegetarian

Expert Blogger Award from The Yogi Vegetarian

Participation Certificate

Top contributor Award

Top contributor Award

Participation Award

Participation Award

Participation Certificate

Participation Certificate

Winning Dish - Malai Kofta

Winning Dish - Malai Kofta

Participation Certificate

Participation Certificate

Leibster Award from Sabeena

Leibster Award from Sabeena

Liebster Award

Liebster Award
By My Food Treasures

Best Salad recipe from Jalela

Best Salad recipe from Jalela

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Best Healthy dish Award

Best Healthy dish Award

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Awards

Award

Award

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificate

Certificates